Wednesday 24 March 2010

Vintage perfume bottle hunting

Went into town with my group mate today to try to look for a vintage perfume bottle.it wasn't a very nice day but it was nice for me to explore the town a bit more :)

We saw this really cute vintage perfume bottle, thought it would be nice for our photo shoot tomorrow but the rest of the group thought it doesn't suit our concept so now we are going to use a Dolce & Gabbana perfume bottle instead.it's such a shame we can't use this bottle,it's so cute!!!

Bought these beauty for myself today!:D really love those earrings but shame the white pair is broken when I tried to put them on,well,only one is broken so I guess I will just wear one!hahaha!really love the bag too and it was only 6 pounds!how cheap was that!can't wait to use it tomorrow! I also saw a really nice backpack but I wasn't sure about it so I didn't get it at the end,probably will pop back and get it some other time.heehee

Now I better go and prepare for the shoot tomorrow and do some reading too.
Have a nice evening everyone
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment